CORONA IS KILLING MOSTLY MEN
I wrote in my last post that there is a combination of drugs that is being used to stop Covid-19 from taking lives. One of the drugs is hydroxyl-chloroquine.
Now this drug is not free from serious side-effects, so be aware.
Would I recommend it to someone dying of corona: of course. Because if not that someone would die.
Please people, understand this dilemma and use common-sense when spreading information regarding corona but the very first and best thing to do is to NOT get this virus. Then you won’t even be dealing with drugs.
And whilst you are still excepted it’s good to always be in good immune-shape. This is a good time to also fight other health problems and keep corona inactive even if it gets to you.
That’s is why I want to draw your attention to some data worth knowing.
Men are more in risk of dying from corona.
Why?
We already know that people with lung distress and weakened immune system are succumbing to Covid-19 more than others.
And common habits that cause weakened immune system and respiratory challenges are things like:
👉🏽Smoking
👉🏽Drinking
👉🏽Excess iron in the blood
Needless to say men practice the above two, and by nature, have excess iron in their blood, since they do not experience monthly outlets or iron reduction through pregnancy and birth. ❇️Please brothers, friends, uncles, husbands and fathers❇️ Take care of yourself.
Drastically reduce or eliminate smoking and alcohol consumption.
If you already know you have iron overload, donate blood to get rid of it and eat blood-building foods.
Practice AIM diet and lifestyle and take necessary nutrients to stay on top. ❇️Being a full blown metabolic architect and physiologist, I needed to research deeper to see if there are biological reasons that make Covid-19 succeed more in men.
I always have my reserves with epidemiological studies and correlation studies relating men to smoking and drinking. There need to be more science to convince me.... ❇️And long and behold there is.
AIM champions, stay tuned tomorrow as I explain what biological reason makes men susceptible.


Comments
Post a Comment